Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Evening Delivery*open*

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Evening Delivery*open* - Page 2 Empty Re: Evening Delivery*open*

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Kuja heard what she said about the foods and that did make him shudder a slight bit, he did enjoy a sweet drink or sweet food from time to time so not having them would be boring and not fun at all. He then saw her get up and stretch a bit before asking him if he wanted to come to her roost, he shrugged a slight bit and then said "I suppose so, I have nothing better to do anyway." Kuja caused the chair, table, and food to disappear bu the did not fall to the ground he simply floated in place. He stood up and then said "Very well lead the way my dear, Koutetsu I want you to go off and enjoy the night. I don't want to risk someone following you back to our friend's home." Koutetsu let out a snort before taking off in a flurry of feathers before taking off like a shot in to some random direction, Kuja now simply waited for Talone to lead the way as he would follow behind her closely.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 pm

She watched the dragon take off before flying slowly toward the forest. She was trying to remember if she had cleaned up the remains of her meal and if the skins were done curing yet. She ducked down some to pass through the opening in the wall before darting up a tree. She had various ropes tied to connect them all with some of the trees looking like they contained large nest made of twigs, leaves, and her own loose feathers that were big enough for 4 people to fit in. She let out a sigh as she noticed she did clean up the bones and that the skins were done. She turned to face Kuja with an ever blank look onher face.
"well it's not much but this is the best I could do to make a roost close to that of my flock."
She calmly walked across one of the rope bridges to an even larger nest with a mat on the bottom made of multiple rabbit skins. The area it was in gave it the perfect view of the night sky. She sat on the rabbit skin mat and looked up to the moon.
"I realize this musten be as extravagant as your are use to but these are the comforts of home to me."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Kuja floated through the hole in the wall before following her up a tree all the while just standing in place as if he was in some invisible elevator that goes in all directions or something, it was then that he saw the young woman's home and though it wasn't what he considered a place he would want to live in. He figured it was just normal for her kind, to that he said "To each their own, some beings I know live in swamps to catch and eat still living frogs. They are called Qu's though they make very good cooks due to their rather large tongues that are good for tasting all sorts of things we cannot, so this is what a malogriff home looks like though. Interesting to say the least, so your kind enjoy living in trees or do you live in other things." Kuja did not land as he was more happy to just hover in the air near her location.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm

She has started sewing some o the skins she had together as she thought about the other rouge flocks that lived in the wild.
"well there are some who live in caves, some underground, and even in lakes, though they can't fly very well. There are some that live in the high walled cities the Novans built, but they disgraced themselves by clipping their wings and removing their forth heel claw to better fit in with those putrid creatures."
She remembered when she had her claw removed and how her parents just did as the Novan told them. It always drove her mad how they could just be pushed around by creatures that couldn't even move fast, much less fly! She always found her parents had brought dishonor to her and her race.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Kuja listened to what she said about some living in caves, underground, lakes, and the slave like ones that live in the cities of these Novan beings, he did not think the girl liked the creatures at all but to that he simply stated "At least you did not have to deal with the Terrans like my people have, lets just say they make evil monsters seem tame in comparison so to speak." He noticed then that the girl seemed to be quite angry with some memory, he figured it had to do with the Novans so he was going to not ask any questions about them at the moment.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 pm

She shuddered at the thought of there being something harsher than a CrawBear. She continued sewing as she pushed the memory away. She looked at him carefully before asking;
"is there a suppressed race in your cities?"
She had turned the skins into a bag and dug around in her belt bag for a button. She quickly sewed it down before putting all her materials away.
" not as good as my flock mother's but it'll do"
She quickly started mixing a batch of dye from some odd purple plant in a bowl. She then set the rabbit skin bag in it, allowing it to soak up the dye.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Kuja heard the question about his worlds cities and then simply said "Why yes there is, my race was once oppressed by the Terrans of Terra. They created my people, we are not born but manufactured. Our sole purpose in life was to be the next vessel for the souls of the Terrans after they had completed Terra's assimilation of the planet Gaia. To do that they made almost every Genome without souls, without free will, and all of us were made to look exactly the same as each other. Only three genomes were given souls and for the sole purpose of causing death on the Planet Gaia to help speed up the assimilation process, those three were myself, Zidane, and Mayoko and I was only meant to die and be replaced by Zidane with him to be replaced with Mayoko if he was to die. To them we are nothing more than dolls to be used as they see fit, and their keeper was known as Garland."

Kuja's eyes glowed red from the memories of such a being before he said "He is an android........human shaped machine that was made to watch over everything, but don't worry.......the terrans and Garland died with Terra. I made sure of that.......it was fun making those Terrans pay for trying to use me and my fellow genomes like tools.......I enjoyed kicking Garland off that high structure and hearing him fall to his death. So simply put I am a planet killer, now tell me what do you think of my actions?" Kuja was staring at her as he would kill her if she tried to attack him if she did not agree with his actions.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:18 pm

She froze as he stated his true nature.it didn't surprise her but it was still somewhat of a shock. She slowly stood up and stared into his eyes for a moment. Her thoughts were everywhere, she had told of her race and her homeworld. She had not given it's name so that was somewhat of a defense for her kind, but she wanted those retched Novans wiped off the face of existence.
"I find your intention was reasonable but you should ave just killed off the race. It would have left a safe haven for your kind to reside in. I can only dream I would have the power to wipe it those pathetic flightless Novans along with their high walled cities."
He claws dug into her palms at how disgusting the race was. They were once equal to MaloGriffs but somewhere along the road believed they were the high race with all the people looking the same in shape, color, and face. It drove her into a rage of her own just thinking of when they cut off her heel claws.
"what I wouldn't give to slaughter the Novan that removed my heel claws..."
She hissed through her teeth, saying this more to herself than Kuja.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Kuja shook his head and then said "There is a problem with your suggestion, Terra was dying as it was an very old world. That was the whole reason why Terra was trying to assimilate Gaia, if it had worked Terra would live while Gaia would die. So even without me destroying it myself, that world was going to die very soon as already all the plants and animals of Terra had died away. As for the desire to destroy these Novans you hate so much......I would suggest gaining the power of a strong summoning creature. I have one myself but I should not summon him here, he would accidentally set this forest ablaze due to his body being made of flames." He then looked at her and said "I do not know if it is possible for white magic to help you gain your heel claws back, it might require far more advance version of the magics. I am not quite sure yet."
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:49 pm

She huffed at the thought of her heel claws being restored. She was starting to remove the newly dyed bag from the bowl to hang along on of the branches to dry as she spoke.
"it's far too late to restore my claws, they removed them when i was small so they could clear all the tissue that allowed it to move. Very few are able to grow such back when all the nerves have been removed from that area. Though the idea of a Summon is a rather pleasing idea."
A grin crossed her features at the thought of some powerful monster swarming a Novan city and using the elements to strike down each and every one of the filthy creatures. She hadn't even realized she was clenching one of her skins until she sank her nails through it and into her palms. As she noticed her palms bleed an idea crossed her mind. She took another bowl and collected a small amount of blood in it before placing a smallyellow white dog skin in it.
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:28 am

Kuja shrugged a slight bit when he heard her rather negative comment about the claw and so he opted to leave it alone, he then heard her talk about the summon idea and how it appealed to her. He then watched her claw her way through one of the skins she had and could now smell the iron scent of blood from her, he looked at her as she moved around to add blood to some dye before she put some dog skin in the stuff. He arched his eyebrow and said "Either way if you wish for a demonstration as to what summoning is exactly or to learn how to summon, well just ask. But for the moment I am going to enjoy the rest of my stay in this world." to that he turned an floated up above the trees to go back to watching the stars as his tail moved around in a ticktock sort of motion.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by DahliaBlackwood Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:08 pm

She nodded her head and gave him a MaloGriff farewell. She let out a low chirp followed by a flap of her wings. She continued with dying and drying furs as she whispered one more regard to Kuja.
"good bye and may we meet again, Kuja of Black Blood."
DahliaBlackwood
DahliaBlackwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2