Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Darkness Revival: Prologue Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Darkness Revival: Prologue Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Darkness Revival: Prologue EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Darkness Revival: Prologue EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Darkness Revival: Prologue EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Darkness Revival: Prologue EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Darkness Revival: Prologue EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Darkness Revival: Prologue EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Darkness Revival: Prologue EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Darkness Revival: Prologue EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Darkness Revival: Prologue EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Darkness Revival: Prologue

Go down

Darkness Revival: Prologue Empty Darkness Revival: Prologue

Post by Ventus Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:45 pm

DARKNESS REVIVAL
PROLOGUE

What You are You Joining and How to Join It

Okay, I have a little plot that is going to be a big thing, for my character and other who join. This plot will involve drama, action, and the biggest fight ever at the end. This plot will have about IV parts, including this part. If you wish to join you will have to see if I give the thumbs up. Here's the thing, on this Part anyone can join at anytime, just have some way to involve your self in this, though one other Parts, such as Part I and above, you will have to either PM, me or in certain times in a topic I will say, in OOC, that someone who isn't in the plot already can join. You are allowed to leave topic at anytime you want, but please make a post, IC, saying you are. Don't worry about character strength, as long as you can fight grunt heartless you are good to go. When you join I'll send you a PM, with a summary of the plot, so you have a idea of what to follow.

If you join you will have to, be active, not try to take over, do not do something against the plot or me without asking, and use proper grammar and spelling. Please, if your posts are too short, try to elaborate, I understand if you just can't think of anything and you can only write a short post, but please, don't do repeatedly, I will let you off with only a couple times with doing short posts, but don't keep making 1st grade material.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES I WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU TO LEAVE THE TOPIC. BY JOINING THIS PLOT YOU AGREE WITH ALL THESE RULES AND WILL FOLLOW THEM.

IC: Ventus, prefers to be called Ven or Venny, had a strange feeling to visit his old home, though it isn't his home anymore. It is now a a twisted castle, with thorns coming out the ground. Nothing like it was when he last lived there. It had no thorns, beautiful structure and bright buildings that would have made you feel warm inside. The sun used to glisten on to the land, now it seems to never have a sun, it is now surrounded by dark clouds and has a leery moon above it.

He had a sad feeling, visiting this place again, but he had a feeling that destiny was calling him to this place. He walked to the big door of the castle, he looked around nothing was the same. The inside was a pure white and, gray, designs on the floor. He walked to the center to the room. Why did he have the urge to visit such a place? What called him here? What was he meant to do here? He walked around the edges of the room, running his hands along the wall. The sides felt rough and dusty, nothing like they looked from afar. "Nothing like it used to be.", Ventus quietly mumbled to himself.
Ventus
Ventus

Back to top Go down