Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fire Demon Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Fire Demon Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Fire Demon EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Fire Demon EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Fire Demon EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Fire Demon EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Fire Demon EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Fire Demon EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Fire Demon EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Fire Demon EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Fire Demon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Fire Demon

3 posters

Go down

Fire Demon Empty Fire Demon

Post by Kuja Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 am

Name: Rage

Race: Demon

Description: When summoned Rage will burst out of a flaming portal, its body glowing with its hellish flames. The being is a complex one in the way it looks, but simply put it is made of pure fire through and through. Thus having no bones or blood to be spilled, this doesn't change the fact its claws can rip a person apart because of the fact the claws are almost the same as blowtorches in destructive potential.

Purpose: Pure Destruction
Flash Fire: Rage unleashes a burst of flames from his body that burns everything around him within twenty feet of him, the fire doesn't stick around though so lingering burns don't happen. But it is a fast attack and deals light fire damage. *needs to cooldown for 1 of my post*
Hell Charge: Rage will cause more intense flames to burst from his body that will cause him to be covered in black fire, he will then rush toward a group of people at twice his normal speed to ram into them and engulf them in the flames. When he does this he is a spell almost so simply using a weapon on him won't stop the attack, he will still smash right into you and harm you. Only way to save yourself is to dodge it, block it with a spell or summon ability, or have the ability to absorb fire damage. This deals out medium damage to anyone smashed into. *Needs to cooldown for 3 of my post*
Eruption: Rage will disappear into the a fire portal without a trace and for a few moments nothing will happen, that is until a flaming portal appears near the targets. The portal is 50 feet tall by 50 feet wide but one doesn't have enough time to really measure. The reason being is that when it opens it instantly causes a 50 feet by 50 feet pillar of molten lava to pour out onto the targets, crushing and burning the group badly with the weight and heat before disappearing. This does not cause instant death, it only deals heavy fire damage to a target. With it over Rage will appear back where he was last at through another fire portal. *Needs to cooldown for 5 of my post*

Origins: Rage is a fire demon that was captured by Kuja on his home world, but the demon did not live on Kuja's home world. No it lived in the elemental realm of fire with other less demonic and dangerous fire beings, it had came to Kuja's home world to burn everything to ash and cinders. So after Kuja had forced the demon into working for him it would always stay in the elemental realm of fire until summoned, so as such being in a different world did not change anything between Kuja and the demon. No matter what world he is on, there is always a way for the being to appear in another world due to that world's connection to the elemental realm of fire. Kuja normally doesn't summon it due to how destructive it always is, but when he needs raw power it is one of the first to be called.

Pictures: Fire Demon Anima__Fire_elemental_Boss_by_Wen_M

OOC: This is hellfire he is using people, so water places are not going to put his fires out or weaken his attacks. So yes charred mermaids are possible.

Last edited by Kuja on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Fire Demon Empty Re: Fire Demon

Post by Roxas Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 am

I'm not okay with the summon being able to disappear and basically teleport closer to the targets. It wouldn't be fair to get right up on your opponents and then open a portal that lets out a 50 ft wide sheet of lava. That's also against the Summon Rules. Portals are not allowed during battle. Take it out.

Also, be sure to edit in how much magic this would cost to summon this beast. It's going to take more magic than you currently have so you might have to wait until your post count gets up a bit more.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:39 am

It is not teleporting closer to them it is simply ripping an opening out in the realm of fire to allow some of the lava in that realm to get out and hit someone. He ends up back where he started after the attack animation is over, him disappearing is just part of the spell animation.

If you want him to still be on the physical realm when the lava portal opens then fine I don't mind, not like it going to lessen the amount of damage an attack like that would do. *and I picked portal of lava opening because I can't say it burst out of the ground, if I did then I would be screwed in areas where there be no ground or if someone is high in the sky.*

Also you don't have summon cost thing in the template, I didn't know summons cost anything. I just thought that us main members got so many strong, so many medium, and so many weak summons like the summoner class party members.

*Am not arguing just explaining why things are as they are*
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 am

*sigh*

*raises hand*

Roxas, he's right. Thus far only actual spells/skills use MP as per the Template, it's one way we justify having so LITTLE MP for characters.

Thus far the creature has three abilities, one Light damage, one Medium damage, one Heavy damage. How about if we put some cooldown timers on those abilities so he's not spam-casting them?

It's how I handle No-MP Summons on my site.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Wink that's fine. You take this one Grizz.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Fair enough, what are your suggestions for the cool downs. The same as what they normally are on the sister site or a bit less or bit more?
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Well, probably a bit more, given the sheer size of the monster and the fact that it's formed of animated fire.

Mere melee damage for this thing is going to be a significant hazard so it's not like longer cooldowns are going to hamper the destructive potential.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Then what are you suggestion for each one? *just faster to go with what you suggest or work from there than for me to guess*
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Hmm . . .

Well the Light Damage ability can have a low cooldown. I don't know that I'd let it have no cooldown, but every other of your posts would be okay.

The Medium Damage . . . every third of your posts.

The Heavy Damage . . . every five of your posts.

Now, the reason I'm specifying your posts is for fairness and in case you're involved in a multiple player fight. Otherwise the cooldowns would have to be higher to take opponents into account.

Can you accept this?

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 pm

And there, edited it in.
Kuja