Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Skittles (taste the rainbow...) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Skittles (taste the rainbow...)

3 posters

Go down

Skittles (taste the rainbow...) Empty Skittles (taste the rainbow...)

Post by Shade Leonhart Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:56 am

Name: Skittles

Race: Shape shifting Squirrel

Strength: Moderate/Heavy

Duration: 5

Description: Skittles is normally an ordinary looking baby squirell, save for having tied dyed fur. He has the intelligence of a hyper four year child and an overly curious mind that often leads him into unexpected trouble. Has a severe weakness to Skittles candy which is used as a reward for positive behavior and after battles.....or simple bribery.

List of attacks and appearances

Scion Luvins!
It doesn't matter if you love him or hate him, Sephiropth is coming in for a hug! Once again, Skittles does another spinning move to zap into the form of Sephiroth. With his giant black wing exposed, and silver hair flowing in the wind, the Skittles/Sephiroth shoots off through the air at the speed of light with arms open wide and a bright happy face to then crash against his target for an abunace of lovin' hugs! No, Skittles does not have any of Sephy's abilities, or the use of the big, long, fancy, 200 foot long sword, or any speckle Sephy spells. He does cause massive amounts of physical damaging glomping hugs. The difference between this attack and the Gilgamesh Glomp is, with the wing, Skittles can very easily chase after his target should they try to flee or dodge this attack.

Be my Valentine!
Just as Vincent Valentine uses an impressive wraith like ability, Skittles can also use the same, but only when in the Vincent form. Other forms cannot perform this action. As with the real Vincent, Skittles mimics his exact appearance, and can move about as swiftly as Vincent and use the crimson cape to diminish out of place and reappear in another in a split second time. He can only perform physical attacks with his fists or feet (watch that glove and those boots! o.o)) since Skittles cannot replicate weapons or use any in his forms. Just like his previously learned forms, this is mainly distraction purposes which Skittles excels at doing

Name: Rhapsodos Fury!
Just as with all the other forms Skittles replicates to perfection, he has now learned to mimic Genesis Rhapsodos. ((much to Shade's delight -.- )) So by appearance only, Skittles now can appear exactly like the SOLDIER, yet these attacks are not what the real deal would ever perform
His speed is impecable, as is with Skittle's Sephiroth form, but watch out for the book! Skittles will whack your head with the Loveless in no time flat! And if he chooses for a long range attack? Benora apples will come flying at you with a spell that will leave you croaking and covered in warts.

Purpose: Skittles main purpose in battle is to simply be a huge distraction to the targets, comical or otherwise, for Shade to gain a better chance at successful attacks. His main abilities with these forms is speed based, to better thwart his target's retaliations or defenses.

Origins: Although a most UNLIKELY pairing, Shade recieved Skittles as a gift from Daemon (aka: Bernhardt Rhodes) as an olive branch of peace of sorts after their last encounter spar went awry which nearly left Shade for dead. Still trusting her for help, he took the chance in asking her on a great task before even mentioning the gift, and Shade, although still furious with him, gave him her word to still help. Her unexpected reward was a baby squirrel, one from Skitt's very own litter. The bond between Skittles and Shade was instant, and no matter how much "Bernhardt" may infuriate her in the future, Shade would always and forever be greatful for the adorable, yet hyper, new companion.

I didn't think pictures of Sephiroth, Vincent, or Genesis were required, but if so, let me know and I can add them

Skittles (taste the rainbow...) Mrs_brodahs_by_Space_angel
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Skittles (taste the rainbow...) Empty Re: Skittles (taste the rainbow...)

Post by Roxas Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm

0_o I have a rather hard time responding to this one Shade...not that it's not good...just mind blowing with awesomeness!...need I say approved?

I mean...wow...this took some time and some major thought.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

*nod*

She brought it over from another site where it's LOTS of fun.

Kinzy, Skittles doesn't need to be limited to that short a duration. He's only got physical-damage attacks, not like he's whacking a whole battlefield for anything.

You *can* get away with 10 posts of duration if you want.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Leonhart Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Why thank you, Roxas!! ^^ *takes a bow*

And Grizz is right. I've used this little guy ALOT and whether in form or not, he's a riot! So plan to see him in the Event XDDD

Now as for the post duration.... since I listed his attack strengths at Medium/Heavy, that's why I only 5 since the rules stated 5 for Tier 3 damage. I know that's meant for spells, but since spell Tiers are also defined as Light ((1)), Medium ((2)), and Heavy ((3)), that's was why I listed his duration at 5 ^__^

Seriously tho, 5 is ok XD He can do ALOT in 5 posts! O.o That and I took into consideration that a battle with 1 or 2 others wouldn't really last for all too long for Skittles to need 10... and if it ever gets to that point? There's always Skittles siblings and Gilgamesh glomp attack, and Moomba rushing tickle attacks to make another summons with!! What a Face Thanks for the offer tho =)
Shade Leonhart
Shade Leonhart
Attitude Adjuster
Attitude Adjuster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 pm

I actually don't remember WHEN we put duration limits in, so I'm not exactly sure how to interpret the fact that other than the Banora Apples there are no true spell-like effects going on here... it's all physical attacks.

Are you sure you want to limit him to only 5? Physical damage is most affected by Point count for strength...

Well, it's your choice, and since you seem to have the intention of creating other sibling-summons I suppose it won't be an issue...

It's just going to be difficult to get people to realize that he's as powerful as he is when he's not whamming a whole battlefield for massive amounts of magical damage.

Well, we don't see anything amiss with Skittles, so he's Approved for use.

No one better disrespect the Squirrel, though, or I'm gonna have to pull out a BoardMom stick and start whacking heads.

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum