Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Lavi Bookman o.- Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Lavi Bookman o.- Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Lavi Bookman o.- EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Lavi Bookman o.- EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Lavi Bookman o.- EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Lavi Bookman o.- EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Lavi Bookman o.- EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Lavi Bookman o.- EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Lavi Bookman o.- EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Lavi Bookman o.- EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Lavi Bookman o.- EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Lavi Bookman o.-

3 posters

Go down

Lavi Bookman o.- Empty Lavi Bookman o.-

Post by Lavi Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 am

Character Template

Name: Lavi Bookman

Race:Exorcist

Home World: Port Royal

Appearance: Lavi is a red-haired Exorcist of mixed race with a green eye. His hair is usually worn spiked with a bandanna wrapped around his head. He also wears an eye patch on his right eye for reasons unknown. He is 5'10 in height. Lavi initially wears an Exorcist uniform with a longer coat and a long orange scarf around his neck. He has a holster on his right leg where he keeps his Innocence when its not in use.

Personality: Lavi has a cheerful demeanor, and is always on hand to offer support, encouragement and guidance to his friends. Lavi has a Complex personality at times he is humorous, laidback and relaxed but sometimes he is cold and bitter. He is noted to have a darker side to him too, as being a Bookman is supposed to mean he is not allowed to make connections to the humans he works with although his heart goes against these teaching and he will do whatever it takes to protect his friends. Lavi is also seen to be very serious as seen when lecturing someone for somebody else’s pain. Lavi is very intelligent and strategic when it comes to battling, working out tactics that would be most effective and is very knowledgable about facts and history. Lavi is quite mature, often acting as a big brother to little kids. Lavi is generally very laidback but is fiercely protective of his friends.
He enjoys giving nicknames to various characters, naming Bookman "Old Panda" due to the thick black circles around his eyes, a converted Akuma "Chomesuke", and Arystar "Kro-chan" and "Fang Boy" and "Kro-chan" or "Krorykins". A recurring gag, Lavi's fondness for beautiful older women, whenever he sees a woman his type he'll yell out "Strike!" with hearts in his eye.

Elemental Mastery: 1. Fire
2. Earth
3. Innocence (when I type up the magic to his weapon, the hammer, I will explain what this is)
Weapons: A hammer and his book that holds exorcisms in them.

Fighting Style: Mostly fists or saying an exorcism. Long range battles are his favorite

Alignment: Lawful

Affinities: Lavi is good at sleeping, reading, and teasing people that are younger than him. He loves yakiniku. Also, Lavi can act very well, and has a good head on his shoulders in the order of education. Lavi is a man who is in love with woman, as he is a player and will flirt with any woman and still get her to go somewhere with him.

Weaknesses: He hates wasabi. Lavi is also a person who does not like to fight, unless he has to, and he cannot write anything legible to other people but himself. Also, he does not like anything that has the word blade, as he uses a hammer, and considers the blade weak

History: Lavi has lived all his life in Port Royal. Being born of Alexandria Bookman and Alexander Bookman, he has lived underneath the cloak of the Bookman family as Deak.
Yet, after the death of his father, he left his mother and went out to see other worlds, as he is not only searching for the killer of his father, but also a wife.
He hopes to bring home a woman bearing a child to his mother, who thinks he is dead.
Lavi hopes that his mother will not have a heartattack… or kill him, when she sees him again. But he knows that he will have a long bearing journey at hand as he is searching for a black haired man with tan skin.

Pictures: Lavi Bookman o.- 4088223404_5753c82ebbLavi Bookman o.- 3118391636_57714c986dLavi Bookman o.- 5502040961_cdb663a8e8

Last edited by Lavi on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Lavi Bookman o.- Empty Re: Lavi Bookman o.-

Post by Roxas Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:32 am

Alright, so I love this. Amazing job. This has got to be the most unique application I've ever gotten the pleasure of reviewing.

Only a couple things I'd like you to fix. Add a bit more to his affinities and weaknesses.

Also, can you explain his race a bit more. It doesn't really seem like a race, more of a trade.

With that being said, I gladly approve this and hope that you enjoy your time here on Kingdom Hearts. If you need anything, let me know.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:54 am

Fixed it up, is everything okay now?
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Wink looks good bro. Welcome.

We are currently having a site-wide RP, be sure to join if you want. It's the topic that is entitled "Long Awaited Reunion" or something like that in Deep Jungle.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 am

*blinks*
The wink is freaking me out man............ 0.0
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 pm

100% hetero, no worries.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xion Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:48 pm

WELCOME TO THE SIIITE 8D!~
(and Roxas is mine back off )8D
Xion
Xion

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Wink that's right hun
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavi Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:16 am

o.0 Dude, Xion, I wouldn't steal him away any way.... as I don't swing to the otherside of the road
Lavi
Lavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum