Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* Large

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kingdom Hearts
Welcome to our site! We ask that you take a look around and join us for an adventure!
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* Large
Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» June Updates
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 12:13 pm by Yuffie

» HELLO OUT THERE!
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* EmptySun May 15, 2016 10:22 am by Yuffie

» Squire Knight of the Fourth Order, Luna
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm by Roxas

» February Updates
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 pm by Yuffie

» Roxas is a daddy???
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:01 pm by Yuffie

» Blast From The Past (Chat room)
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:41 pm by Roxas

» NEW YEARS BASH (RP EVERYONE CHUM ON!)
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:06 pm by Yuffie

» Sea Salt Ice Cream (open to all)
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 am by Yuffie

» My OC: Rowan
Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:29 am by Yuffie

Navigation
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 am
Admins
Roxas, Head Admin
Roxas
MrsGrizzley, BoardMom Admin
MrsGrizzley
Riku, Points Admin
Riku
Moderators
Shade Leonhart, Attitude Adjuster
Shade Leonhart
Yuffie, Motivational Mod
Yuffie

Anubis and Oronos *Riku please*

4 posters

Go down

Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* Empty Anubis and Oronos *Riku please*

Post by Kuja Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Name: Hand of Anubis

Type of Weapon: Gauntlet

Primary/Secondary: Secondary

Description: The Hand of Anubis takes the shape of a gauntlet that is covered with intricate and complex symbols that are used to focus the magics it uses, it has five fingers of course and each tip ends with a razor sharp claw like point. It covers the half of the lower arm and the entire hand so it is very good for keeping ones hand and wrist safe from harm.

Elemental Alignment: Darkness

Ability/Function: When this weapon is used to charge up Takai the orbs gain the ability to shoot out small burst of Darkness magic, the magic takes the shape of small bullets fired from an SMG and the rate of fire is near to that. The orbs do of course have to be orbiting around Kuja for them to fire, if he launches the orb at someone he can't have it shoot at the person as well without the use of a spell. The bullets do small damage but they tend to be in large groups due to rate of fire and the amount of sources shooting them.

Close/long range: Close/long

History: The Hand of Anubis is a ancient weapon from the underworld which is called hell by some of the more modern religions, as such it is a demonic weapon that has been used in the past to cause great pain to any living being that it touched. In the past it was used by some of the most powerful demons in existence such as Lilith, Lucifer, and their ilk, but it was then given to a demoness Eva to use as she was quite powerful in her own right when it came to pure and utter destruction. Centuries past and she was a great danger to all that lived on Kuja's original world, but in time she was destroyed by the summoner tribe countless years ago. This caused the Hand of Anubis to be greatly weakened and became usable to mortals, that is of course if they know enough magic to wield the weapon. Kuja had gained the weapon back on Gaia from the Necromancer that had brought him back from the dead, though Kuja only just happened to have gotten hold of it just before being sent to these worlds. He knew right then and there to use it to fuel Takai as well that is all he could use it for, due to Takai's effect on any other weapon he tries to wield and when he found what it gave to his weapon he was very pleased.

Pictures: Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* Prince_Of_Persia_Gauntlet_by_EpitaphOfTwilightCe

Name: Blade of Oronos

Type of Weapon: Rapier

Primary/Secondary: Secondary

Description: The Blade of Oronos is a mythical blade that was given the powers to control the wind to an extent, it has a very beautifully made hand guard made of a black metal as the handle is made of metal covered with a soft black leather to help one grip it. The blade itself is of course a metal like color of silver with it having a length of three and a half feet, it is a very beautiful blade to say the least.

Elemental Alignment: Wind

Ability/Function: When this weapon is used to fuel Takai it causes the orbs to become covered with spikes that look a lot like blades from a sword. The spikes are not very long as they are only an inch long, but this does make the orbs deal out an extra ten damage if they only ram into you. It really gets dangerous when the orbs are made to spin, the orbs spin causes the spikes to act like the teeth on a chainsaw cutting and ripping into things. When they spin they deal out 30% more damage but only when spinning, but it takes a post for the orbs to reach a high enough speed to deal out the extra damage. But if you are able to land a solid hit before the charge period is done the damage it deals out is only 20% more, and it must be a solid hit not a nick.

Close/long range: Close

History: The Blade of Oronos was a gift given to a human champion of the powerful Sky Titan, it was to be used during the war of the Titans to help fight the New Gods. This weapon was one of the reasons why the war took so long as the champion was able to slay countless soldiers that worked for the New Gods, but still in time the weapon was made useless when the champion was killed. It was sealed away in the underworld to keep safe with Hades help, though thanks to Hades its seal was badly weakened when he tried to overthrow Zeus with the help of the Titans. Kuja was able to gain this weapon with the help of some heartless he had forced into working for him, it was these creatures that helped locate it and with Kuja's magics he was able to break the weakened seal that was placed on it.

With this he used the weapon to fuel Takai even further and with it now he has gained the ability to give Takai the functions of a spiked weapon as well as a spinning blade weapon.

Pictures: Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* Rapier
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Anubis and Oronos *Riku please* Empty Re: Anubis and Oronos *Riku please*

Post by Riku Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:05 am

OKAY!

Approved!
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 am

Thank you Riku
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:19 am

The abilities for BOTH of these is going to have to have an MP cost. You can't just grow spikes and shoot out darkness for nothing.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

http://kingdomhearts.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:15 pm

The first one Anubis is just like a gauntlet with gun functions. And you stated that guns had to use energy ammo not solid ammo as only cannons are allowed solid ammo.

The second one I don't see how that is so wrong due to how others have weapons that get spikes or teeth to come out of them.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 pm

The "bullet" function is not too terrilby unlike the "Dark Orb" on Riku's Keyblade, or the ability on Windwave whose name I can't remember.
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Still, the darkness orbs are going to have to cost some MP, not much, but it just can't be free.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:32 am

Well forget anyone making gun weapons, not worth having a weapon you must pay to shoot. I'll find something else to make the Anubis give.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:21 pm

>.>

I'm confused.

So, if any weapon has any sort of ranged effect, other than throwing, it costs MP?

If it's multiple, yeah, I suppose it would. But, if it's just one per turn, on a power level equal to a physical attack from the weapon, that doesn't raise any alarms with me.

As for the spikes?

Well, considering that as many spikes as he's talking about would double the weight of his orbs, I imagine the movement speed is gonna be utter shite.
Riku
Riku
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsGrizzley Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:27 pm

I actually gotta agree with Riku regarding the shooting thing. So long as it's only one use per post, strength on par with a physical attack, I don't see anything wrong with allowing a ranged magical attack as a freebie effect on a weapon.

After all, that's how I've been handling things so far.

*shrug*

Grizz
MrsGrizzley
MrsGrizzley
Admin
Admin

http://www.maracaegrizzley.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Guys the rules for gun like weapons is this, the bullets are to be WEAK like I suppose weak in comparison to physical attacks. And they have to be magic bullets as solid ammo is not allowed unless the weapon is a cannon.
Kuja
Kuja
Approvalist
Approvalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:07 pm

I can understand where Grizz is coming from. I suppose as long as you DO NOT abuse it, you could use it freely. But you wouldn't be allowed to shoot ten times in a single post at a single character. If you were to have multiple targets, then sure, you could shoot at any of them, but meeehhhhhhhhh. Have fun with it.
Roxas
Roxas
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down